At one time this beautiful building was the home to The Royal Bank of Canada. It was eventually realized that the grand scale of original ground floor bank space with its high ceilings, although impressive, was not the most efficient use of the space and so a mezzanine level was added. One can still get a sense of the grandeur of the space in the “reception” area of the suite which still spans the height of the two floors.
- Up to to 6,500 sq ft of professionally finished office space available for lease on the ground floor + mezzanine level.
- Flooded with natural light, the space boasts large arched windows on both King and Canterbury streets.
- Reception area, with its high ceilings, opens on to hallway leading to ground floor offices, boardrooms and washroom.
- A large staircase off of reception area leads to the mezzanine level which features library, more offices, some open area, kitchen and washrooms.
- Close to shopping, restaurants, hotel and other amenities.
- Main public transit hub just steps away.
- Asking rate is $15.00/sq ft (net) + $11.00/sq ft CAM & Taxes (estimate)