Saint John Commercial Real Estate

Home » For Sale » 6,670 sq ft Industrial Bldg on 3+ Acres of Land

6,670 sq ft Industrial Bldg on 3+ Acres of Land

60 Enterprise Drive, Quispamsis, New Brunswick (Hammond River Industrial Park)

side view 1

FOR SALE: $900,000

Built in 2010, this 6,670 sq ft industrial building sits on 2.18 acres of land (PID 30271324). Sale includes an additional 1.01 acre vacant lot aross street (PID 30257620)

Excellent quality & condition. Steel frame building with 20′ clear height inside elevating to 22′ at arched centre. A two story finished area is constructed along the north end of the structure. 1-225 amp, 600 volt (3) phase electrical entrance. In-floor radiant heating fueled by efficient waste oil furnace. Mezzanine is heated with electric baseboards. Roof is ribbed metal covering over insulated membrane. Four grade loading electric bay doors (14′ wide x 16′ high). Approx 75% of the ground floor accommodates the service bays. The remaining 25% and 100% of the mezzanine level provide mechanical, electrical and well finished space offering reception, 3 privates offices, waiting area and bathrooms.

GALLERY OF PHOTOS

 

Advertisements