Saint John Commercial Real Estate

Home » 60 ENTERPRISE

60 ENTERPRISE

60 Enterprise Drive, Quispamsis, New Brunswick 

$499,000  MLS® #SJ174654  www.realtor.ca

front of building

Built in 2010, this 6,670 sq ft industrial building sits on 2.18 acres of land (PID 30271324). Owner also has additional 1.01 acre vacant lot aross street (PID 30257620) available separately for $59,000.

Excellent quality & condition. Steel frame building with 20′ clear height inside elevating to 22′ at arched centre. A two story finished area is consctructed along the north end of the structure. 1-225 amp, 600 volt (3) phase electrical entrance. In-floor radiant heating fuelled by efficient waste oil furnace. Mezzanine is heated with electric baseboads. Roof is ribbed metal covering over insulated membrane. Four grade loading electric bay doors (14′ wide x 16′ high). Approx 75% of the ground floor accomodates the service bays. The remaining 25% and 100% of the mezzanine level provide mechanical, electrical and well finished space offering recption, 3 privates offices, waiting area and bathrooms.

PHOTOS

Located in the Hammond River Industrial Park

Advertisements