Home » Posts tagged 'retail' (Page 2)
Tag Archives: retail
Partners Global Corporate Real Estate, in partnership with Irving Oil, is seeking tenants for three retail locations in the Greater Saint John area.
Please take a look at the “teasers” below and either click for more info or contact me to discuss your relocation/growth needs.
Proposed reconfiguration of the retail space would allow (more…)
701 Millidge Avenue, Saint John, New Brunswick
Partners Global Corporate Real Estate, in partnership with Irving Oil, is seeking expressions of interest in a new retail offering in Millidgeville. The proposed reconfiguration of the retail space would allow for a dedicated front entrance as depicted in the conceptual rendering above as well as potential for drive-thru at side. In addition to the new Shannex Senior’s complex, which is located almost directly across the street, Millidgeville is home to three customer contact centres, the University of New Brunswick (UNBSJ) Saint John campus as well as the Saint John Regional Hospital, the city’s largest employer.
For more information on this leasing opportunity click HERE
We’ve had our share of retail doom & gloom with the closure of Target, Future Shop and Co-Op Atlantic but despite challenges and setbacks there are some exciting rumours!
Internationally, there are retailers that are either expanding their Canadian presence, have recently moved or are actively evaluating plans to move into Canada. Although Saint John, New Brunswick may not be on their radar yet… we can dream!
- Desigual (fashion) from Spain;
- Bulgari (jewelry) and GEOX (fashion) from Italy;
- Clarks (footwear) from the UK;
- Gerry Weber (fashion) from Germany;
- UGG (footwear) and Aesop (skin care) from Australia;
- Uniqlo (fashion) from Japan which is rumoured to be looking closely at major Canadian cities;
- COS (fashion) from Sweden which is H&M’s upscale brand and stands for ‘Collection of Style’; and
- JYSK (home furnishings) from Denmark which currently has over 50 locations in Canada and is selectively looking for new opportunities. They operate 1 store in Atlantic Canada at Dartmouth Crossing in Halifax.
In the wake of the recent announcement that Dealermine is moving their head office from the KV to uptown, they are now ready to announce that, in the spring of 2016, they will be relocating their business development centre from 370 Rothesay Ave to Place 400 and tripling the size of their space. “Our location in the former Ponderosa building on Rothesay Ave has served us well for the last 8 years but (more…)