Stephanie has over 25 years of business development and marketing experience in various sectors including; oil & gas, telecommunications and community economic development. Fortunate to have worked in a wide variety of sectors and disciplines, Stephanie has an extensive network of private and public sector contacts throughout Atlantic Canada and beyond.
With 9 years of prior experience in the commercial real estate industry, Stephanie joined Partners Global when they introduced the brand to the Saint John, N.B. market in April 2015. Although she’s worked with clients on virtually all aspects of commercial real estate sales & leasing, she specializes in the representation of office landlords and tenants as well as in providing lease advisory services.
Stephanie’s strengths lie in her communications & organization skills. Her knowledge of the market and professional approach have won her an extensive & loyal client base. Although she’s a strong marketer and savvy on how to use social networking & other mediums to promote her listings and her personal brand, much of her business comes from personal referrals.
Stephanie is an avid cyclist and volunteer.
- University of New Brunswick (UNB, BBA ’89) Concentration in Marketing
- Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic – Commercial Sales & Leasing July 2006 – April 2015
- Enterprise Greater Moncton – Manager, Investment Attraction & Community Relations Feb 2001 – June 2006
- NBTel – Major Account Manager Dec 1995 – Feb 2001
- Imperial Oil – Territory Manager June 1989 – Dec 1995