Stephanie has over 30 years of business development experience working in Atlantic Canada and holds a real estate licensed in both New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. Although she’s worked in a variety of sectors including oil and gas, telecommunications and community economic development, nearly half of her career has been in brokering commercial real estate deals in the Greater Saint John area. In that time, she has gained intimate knowledge of the local commercial real estate market.
Stephanie specializes in the leasing of vacant office space and assisting tenants in finding their dream workspace. That being said, over the past 15 years, she’s worked with clients on virtually all aspects of buying and selling commercial real estate in addition to the leasing of industrial and retail space.
Her approach to marketing her listings using social networking and other mediums has contributed to her success and has been a key element in building her personal brand. Stephanie’s strengths lie in her communications and organization skills. Her professional approach has won her an extensive and loyal client base allowing much of her new business to come from personal referrals.
When not brokering commercial real estate deals, you will find Stephanie and her husband Rob cycling the highways and byways of Charlotte County, New Brunswick. She’s also helping bring awareness to Alopecia Areata, and autoimmune disorder which causes patchy baldness.
- University of New Brunswick (UNB, BBA ’89) Concentration in Marketing
- Brunswick Brokers Commercial Real Estate – August 2020 – Present
- Partners Global Corporate Real Estate – April 2015 – August 2020
- Cushman & Wakefield Atlantic – Commercial Sales & Leasing July 2006 – April 2015
- Enterprise Greater Moncton – Manager, Investment Attraction & Community Relations Feb 2001 – June 2006
- NBTel – Major Account Manager Dec 1995 – Feb 2001
- Imperial Oil – Territory Manager June 1989 – Dec 1995
- New Brunswick Real Estate Association
- Prince Edward Island Real Estate Association
- Member, Saint John Real Estate Board
- Founding member of xChange. A Saint John, NB networking & leads generation group.