14 KING STREET, SAINT JOHN
CenterBeam Place consists of a city block of heritage buildings built in 1878-1880 near the harbour’s edge. The restoration project started in 2002 and the first phase was opened in 2005. The interior features exposed brick & beams and ample natural light. Although the complex does contain slight variations in floor level, the addition of ramps and lifts make the entire complex wheelchair accessible. Landscaped courtyard gardens with many amenities on site including: coffee shop, restaurant, banking and more.
Suite 101 – 1,842 s.f.LEASED Suite 250 – 8,596 s.f.LEASED
- Suite 301 –
16,197 s.f.8,500 sq ft
- Suite 401 – 15,672s.f.
For additional information, floorplans and descriptions click HERE